- Consumption of Liquor, smoking , vaping and any sorts of drugs not allowed on the bus. If somebody is found intoxicated on the bus or in the depot will be taken off the bus without any refunds. Federal law does not permit smoking (including vaping and marijuana)
- Passengers should be at the depot or Winnipeg airport to check at least 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- NCN Thompson bus lines have a ZERO tolerance for ILLEGAL DRUGS, ALCOHOL, WEAPONS, VERBAL OR PHYSICAL ABUSE (toward other passengers and staff) and/or any UNRULY BEHAVIOR. This applies to the buses as well as any offices. You will be asked to leave if this rule is not followed. There will be no refunds if one is either asked to get off the bus or not allowed to board. NCN Thompson bus reserve the right to refuse to board if a passenger is under the influence of any substance or drugs or intoxicated.
- Pets (medium and small size) are allowed on the bus, pets have to stay in the kennel/pet carrier all the time during the bus ride. However, SERVICE ANIMALS that are trained and registered, will be permitted to travel with the person at no additional charge with the proper paperwork. The animal must have the appropriate documentation, or they WILL NOT be permitted onboard. PLEASE call 48 hours in advance before your trip to make sure your animal is permitted to be onboard. Emotional support animals are NOT allowed to be onboard
- NCN Thompson bus will not be responsible for any lost or broken luggage. Passengers are requested to collect the luggage right at the time of getting off the bus. Any unclaimed luggage will be kept at the depot for a maximum of 30 days.
- Any lost items on the bus like cell phones , wallets, ids, purses , glasses or any other valuables will be kept lost and found for a maximum of 30 days . NCN Thompson bus will not be responsible for any lost items. Passengers are requested to collect all there respective valuables before getting off the bus
Terms & Conditions
Reservations are made via phone or online.
All methods of reserving require VISA, AMEX or MasterCard payments at the time of booking to secure bookings. When you receive a confirmation number, the booking is actually made and likewise confirmed. If you don’t get one, please let us know.
All booking are Non refundable. There will be a $5 transfer fee for date change on the reservation.
Travellers without reservations will be accommodated on a stand-by basis, subject to seat availability.
Although we love animals and are fierce defenders of their rights, due to allergies and so on, Pets are not permitted with the exception of service animals.
Thank you for choosing Thompson Bus
Last updated: August 16, 2018
Thompson Bus (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.thompsonbus.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name (“Personal Information”).
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a Children under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.